FS: Anyone looking for some Michelin CrossTerrain 235/70/R16's?? I have 8 tires!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
I have 2 complete sets of Michelin 235/70/R16's tires. The set I had on my OEM wheels were the best out of the eight total tires. I had purchased a used set to replace two of the fairly worn tires that I had on the ST when I purchased it. Two that came with the set I bought were not in the best of condition to ride on for an extended amount of time that I had them. So, I went with the best of the 8 tires. I left two on, and swapped two. I can take pics of them as well. I will sell them cheap so you guys and gals can use them for whatever y'all want! Burnouts, etc.....:cool: Two of the tires have the best tread of all. Overall, the tires are usable and you could squeeze about 10,000-15,000 miles out of a few of them. The others are good to go for at least 20,000 miles! I recently had new tires mounted to my factory wheels and lifted my ST back to stock height from being lowered. Email me with questions or whatnot: [email protected] -DD ST

Last edited by a moderator: