FS: Bahnsport Blest Series 18x8

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
I am selling my Bahnsport Racing Blest Series Wheels with or without my Falken 255/55/R18 tires. It is your choice as to whether you want rims and tires or just rims or just tires. The tires are in great condition. I will, however be plugging one small puncture due to running over a nail sometime ago. It is a very small nail as well. No air leakage has occurred with nail present either! It is in the very inner edge (closer to the engine) of the tire. These are awesome tires! The wheels have areas where the clear coat has pealed away. They were like this when I bought them. I love them and think they look great on my Trac with it being lowered! I will also include the lugs that are currently on them. They will require wheel spacers on the front and rear. The rear is optional unless you don't mind the tire rubbing during a crucial bump in the road. Of course, at highway speeds etc you dont have to worry about rubbing on the rear. However, the spacer make everything proportional and give it more stability, better safety, better handling. I will be keeping my spacers for my lift to give clearance for larger tires. I will get acutal shipping quotes per ZIP code. They have a 50,000 mile warranty and also have some of the thickest tread in the industry of performance all weather tires! My email is: [email protected] Here is a picture of the wheels and tires. Other pics can be viewed in my Library. Thanks! -DD ST

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Local pickup is welcome....I will also deliver up 50 miles of the Hammond, Louisiana area to save shipping costs and hassle on both ends!!! Not that it's a problem to ship, but just a thought to help out. :D

how much for just the tires I'm at 72921 but it would be cheaper to ship bus lines to Ft Smith Arkansas

I have only dealt with FedEx, UPS, and USPS to ship things. Where should I go to look into Bus Lines? Thanks.

Tires weigh 37.5 pounds a piece and measure an overall diameter of 29 inches as stated on the Falken website. The cost for Greyhound Packaging Xpress from my zip of 70403 in Hammond, LA to you (Bob) at zip of 72921 Ft. Smith, AR comes to $134.70.

If you wanted the tires and wheels, it would be $234.90 total from me to you. Which is in return cheaper than doing this individually. Just thought I would let you know. It will cost me $40 over here to dismount them as well, so it will save you and I both. If you wanted to do this, I could work on the price so it will not hurt soo much with the shipping.

WOW! UPS will ship for less than $100.00 just about anywhere for the tires only OR wheels only! The whole setup will ship for under $170. I just calculated the costs with weights and dimensions! Just a heads up! WAY CHEAPER THAN GREYHOUND!