FS: Camber Kit

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
Since I will be lifting my Trac from being lowered 2" back to stock height and no higher, I will be removing my camber kit that bumps out the upper control arms and replace with the OEM set. I paid $57.00 new for the set for the front end to be aligned properly. I would like $37 shipped. Thanks! - DDST

Sure thing! EMAIL ME WHEN YOU ARE READY! I will be removing them this coming weekend! Let me know soon! Keep in mind Alan, that these prices are in relation to US shipping. This will be going overseas correct? In that case, shipping will be more. I am thinking to add $10 to each price of the items you would like. Unless, you have a cheaper way to ship or can send everything somewhere that will be possibly the equivalent as to shipping within the states. What do you think? Thanks! -DD ST

Last edited by a moderator:
hey man could you do me a huge favor??? is there any way you could find out what thread size is on those bolts??? i really need to get some more nuts for my camber bolts!! but i can only do that by taking them off, and well i cant exactly drive to get some more if my control arms are taken apart....

:::::::::::::::::::EDIT::::::::::::::::::

Camber kit will not be sold! I left them on to get an extra 3/4 of an inch when I twisted the torsion bars back, but 3/4" past stock height. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony, I am unsure as to what size they are. I left them on my truck and the box doesn't say. Go to an auto store and get the info. They should have it. Sorry I can't do much more. Thanks! -Gary