FS/FT: White fiberglass tonneau bed cover '01

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tien N

Reaction score
Hey all, cleaning out my garage and figured I'd get rid of my white fiberglass bed cover that came with my '01 ST. It's been collecting dust and I don't have any use for it. In good condition, and includes all mounting accessories. Would like to point out a hole about an inch in diameter near the front of the cover, but can be easily fixed if you are handy with fiberglass (it was already there when I bought the ST). Also don't have the key for it, but you can make a new one at the locksmith.

Local sale/trade only. I'm in the Houston area so willing to drive up to 50 miles and meet up if necessary.

Willing to trade for either of following items:

- roll cage bed extender (OEM one)

- cold air intake system, preferrably like new condition for Job 1 ST only (MAC?)

- 4 oem factory tires - in good condition (at least 75% wear)

UPDATED PRICE: If no trades then I'll sell it for $150 obo. Thanks!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
If i was close to houston i'd pick it up and do a trade.....

i'm too far in Fort laud. FL...

rob

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dropped price to $150. Not in a hurry to sale since it can sit in the garage for now until the wife makes me get rid of it. Thanks.

Would you be interested in shipping it if i had it picked up at your location it may require that you wrap it in a plastic wrap but that would be all i could take care of everything else from here ?

Well the only reason I wanted local was to get out of having to "ship" it. Just don't have the time to go through the trouble of boxing/packaging it up.

Working out an arrangement with someone right now as he will try to have someone pick it up as they pass through Houston on their way back to Florida, that's convenient =)

I'll let you know if this falls through.

Latest posts