FS: Hard Tonneau Cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavin Zorbach

Reaction score
Fiberglass Tonneau Cover

Metal frame, gas struts

No need to get new locks as both keys come with.

Comes w/ all parts

Looking to sell for $300.

This was only on my truck for a year and has been kept in a garage since I took it off. There are pictures in my profile to give you the visual. I am in Maryland and would be willing to drive halfway (if reasonable). E-mail - [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gavin,

Sorry you haven't sold your tonneau yet. My suggestion would be to post it on Ebay and continue to post on here and other truck sites. If you're trying to get rid of it immediately, advertise it in your local newspaper or the like.

If my ST was white and not gray I'd take it. I think it looks sweet, surprised you have had not takers. You can put it on ebay with "local pick up only" therefore no shipping and set a reserve price of your $350 and just see what happens. It certainly wont hurt to try.

If I had actually seen this post a couple of weeks ago I would have taken it. My Father-In-Law lives in Maryland and just came down here to Florida for a visit so he could have driven it down here. If you still have it next time he comes down (mid-summer-ish) we should talk.