FS>> HOOD STRIPES

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray moyer

Reaction score
2 graphite color

1 black

All Read 4.0L

$15 including shipping

made to fit the gen1 trac... dont know if the hood on the gen2 measures the same in the lip

I withdraw all my comments about this seller. Again, sorry Reaper, I didnt mean for this to go like this. If I had realized it earlier, I would have erased it.

Once again, sorry Reaper

George T.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just paid for some lights. I trust him i have known him for almost a year and is a close friend to me. Sometimes USPS dont like to pay for stuff so the wont help out. Everyone is tight with money and lets just say if everyone would get insurance all would be ok USPS would pay for new lights. Sorry for your prob. George T......And TJR i hope my typing is better for u now

It wasnt my fault they broke, they broke in shipment and ur mad at me cuz u didnt ask to get insurance so i didnt get insurance.

watch, chuckles will recieve his tail lights with in the week and his will be happy

When i put them in the box, they were fine.

and shipped to you as they were shipped to me.

dont friggin spam my post with negative BS.

If you woulda asked for some insurance like chuckles itd be settled. gesh!

Oh and as far as the taking so long, i had a broken leg and couldnt carry the box and my crutches at the same time which you supposedly understood.

:rolleyes:

Let's just say that it's on USPS for them getting broke and for future reference ask for the insurance, I know that's not getting you the money you paid but it's not reapers' fault they were delivered broken. I've bought and sold alot of stuff and shipped alot of stuff and always paid/extra and made sure the seller got the insurance. So another life lesson learned. I'm not taking sides because both the buyer and the seller should've insisted on shipping insurance. :eek: ;) :)

Black ones are sold.

saskatoon, it should be... the item will weight essentially maybe a whole 6oz.

let me see if i cant find a type of Flat rate way to send them up there, i will email you...

if thats ok.

It seems to me that USPS would blame any mishap on the sender to take the heat off of themselves, so I put very little stock in what they say on the issue.

Having worked at UPS, I know of mailroom and truck-loading antics and stupdity, and I don't believe that USPS would be any different.

No amount of bubble wrap will save a shipment if its placed at the bottom of the "wall" of boxes in an truck, or placed under an oversized/overweight (irreq or "e-reg" in ups terms) package.

Put that box under a vertically-positioned 7 foot weighty truck axle or 175 lb+ steel drum, and no bubble wrap will save it.

My lights have Lamda shaped cracks under the surface just from being on the truck (no collisions or anything). They aren't exactly the most durable thing out there.

Blame USPS.