FS: K&N FIPK

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
I am removing my K&N FIPK to try another intake kit. It has all necessary hardware for installation! Offers acceptable. This kit brand new will run $215. So work with this number. It also has a slight rub mark, not disablizing tube functionability, from when I had my Throttle Body Spacer installed. Not in a very noticeable spot. The filter has been cleaned every 4,000 miles with K&N cleaner kit which I will include for buyer. Thanks! Email me at: [email protected] -DD ST

No, not $215. :lol: I am saying to worth with the $215 when making an offer. I would like to get $125 shipped. Thanks!

$125 will be awesome! I can ship this FIPK kit, the camber kit, and also the bump stops for you at the same time and you will have everything all at once! As long as nothing gets divided during shipment! I need a commitment from you though because I have it on eBay currently. There are 5 days left for the auction. I need to end the auction if you want it. -DD ST

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have it for about another week. Alan is going to get it. If he backs out, I will let you know bud! Thanks dude! -G