FS: Manik Tail light guards (black), key & extender

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Q 2

Reaction score
I have a set of used Manik tail light guards for sale. They are like new. I've sold my Trac and still have this sitting in my garage. Asking $75+shipping. Located in Pensacola, Florida if you would like to pick up.

Also have an uncut jeweless transponder key I picked up to use as an extra key since I had a Viper 791 w/ remote start in the trac. Never used it. Asking $8 shipped.

Also have a used bed extender which I want gone. Its got some minor cosmetic scratches from normal use but is fully functional. You'll have to buy your own $7.10 pivot pins from http://fordpartsfast.com/fordpartsfast/

Mine stayed on the Trac when I sold it. Shipping this thing is way too much. I was told by UPS it would cost $125 to ship due to it being oversized. So anyone who wants it can pick it up for like $50.

Please email me [email protected]

(Sorry for poor quality of pics, its my camera phone)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys have replies. :) Oh and I've tried listing the extender in my local newspaper and have had no bites. Go figure?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Key has been sold. Thank you Paul.

As for the extender, I'd rather not have to disassemble it. I'm not trying to be a pain man just trying to avoid shipping.

Latest posts