FS: Trimmed Bump Stops

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
I will be removing my trimmed bump stops this coming weekend of the 26-28th. I have my ST lowered and will be placing back to stock height. I will be removing my trimmed bump stops. Anyone want a shot at them? Save your bump stops and get these already trimmed! I had to purchase some "new" OEM ones to put in place of the trimmed bump stops. $50 shipped. Thanks! -DD ST

why are you getting new ones? and pardon my ignorance but arent those for lowering? i want to lower my truck once i return to a stateside base from being overseas

I already have OEM original size ones. I purchased them from a fellow ST'er. I am putting the full size back on so it is up to par with Mfg. specs as far as the bump stops go. The trimmed ones are for lowering which is why I had trimmed mine. I have it lowered and next weekend will be removing them, lifting the truck to stock height, and putting the new bump stops on. Thanks!

Bob: I am putting bigger tires on it for more versatilty. :D

Alan: These are for you bro! If you want them, let me know. Trust me, it beats making the mistake I made and cutting your ONLY bump stops and then changing your mind later. Let me know along with the Camber kit! -DD ST