• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Full Rear Window Graphics on Gen 1

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Ponder

Reaction score
Has anyone tried a full rear window graphic on their Gen 1 ST with the power rear window? Specifically I am looking for an American Flag / with an Eagle in the middle. Could our sponsor make a custom 3 piece design for this?

I have seen these on fixed window trucks, but not on an ST where you would have to cut around the 3 pieces of glass, and I wonder if it would have any conflict with the rear window?

Anyone have any pictures of how something like this would look on an ST?

Thanks,

Dave

Yes i've seen full graphics done on the rear window....

There was a member who had an american flag on that window..

forgot who it was though... maybe they'll chime in...

rob

A member here did, She has since sold the truck, but it held up great !!!!

[Broken External Image]:

Todd Z

I've always wondered about those.

They must stick on the outside of the window because of the dark tinting that would hide it.

If they stick on the outside of the window, seems like it would be easy to cut around the strips surrounding the sliding widow.

I don't see any strips on the car above.

Sure that's a slider?

Jerry you dare question the great one ???? :angry::angry:

Todd Z

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahem...

Upon further investigation of said Trac, I have come to the conclusion that I do indeed see the strips very artfully coated with the window treatment.

I was wrong and I am truly humbled. :unsure:

I haven't been around very long but I should know by now not to question the "great one".

:rolleyes:

LOL jerry....:lol:

all in good fun... All in good fun !!! :cool::cool:

Todd Z

I want one of those, mostly so it's darker in the cab and my kids aren't always squinting. I was thinking more of a skull and crossbones design myself. There are tons of sites that sell them.

I too have a white ST with painted EGRs, I'd like to paint both them and the cladding black.

Todd:

I knew it was all in fun. I tried to make my reply the same but I guess it didn't come across that way.

I knew you wouldn't refer to yourself as The Great One, since there's so much evidence to the contrary. ;)

By the way, what are EGR's?

I've been considering doing one of these on my Gen 1 ST, if and when the time and finances make it practical (which is another way of saying "never")...

Latest posts