Funny foreign Ford ad (not 4 cat lovers)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's been around for a while. I met a few people who owned those here in Poland. They don't own them anymore and recommend against buying one.

I've been shopping for a car the past week, and lost track of how many people have given the same advice about not buying an "F" car (Ford, Fiat or French)

LOL,

Need to find the one that was labeled Last flight... The bird went to poop on the cars hood and the car flung the hood open and smacked the bird... LOL

Todd Z

Yes, but Eddie, this isn't real. It is computer generated. No animals were hurt in the making of this film.

I am sure the Marine will pay for his crime. :angry:

still..theres a comment on you tube that says real or not is irrelevant. you're still laughing at the decapitation of someone's beloved pet.

While I can identify the humour in this ad I still don't think its funny. a little over the line IMO it could have had a funnier ending if the cat got his head out..

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its funny and is not like the puppy video at all. this one is funny because its out there and not something you would see in every other commercial, and its obviously not real.. if it were real it would be different no matter what anyone says. IMO Hilarious, and im not a cat person but i would never throw one off a cliff. i did off a deck once because i was told it would land on its feet. it did. pretty amazing animal (i was very young and it wasnt a high deck)

If anyone thinks that this is the same as the puppy video should probably never watch a movie where they kill anything. There is a huge difference between fiction and reality, CGI vs real life. I know everyone out there has laughed at spoof comedies where someone gets killed in a funny manner but in real life when this happens no one laughs. Thats because it is real and not fake.

I thought the commercial was funny. I saw the bird one too, pretty good but not as good as the cat.

the comment on youtube i think shaun refferred to is actually dead or alive not real or fake. whether and animal is dead or alive when thrown off a cliff like the marine did doesnt make too much of a difference either way the marine wanted us to think it was alive which means there is something wrong with him. but the pup was alive. and the act us still horrible and immoral. the question of real or fake makes a huge difference as andy said