Gas cost?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Howard

Reaction score
Just wondering how much the fuel costs will be for those attending the Sport Trac meet in It is 190 miles to Louisville and I added 40 for the trip to Huber's Farm.

the average I am seeing and have checked on with folks I know along the way is that gas is running 3.90- 4.oo a gall for the 87 grade.

from pa to ky. around 467 miles for us and after that another almost 1800 miles to AZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
go to http://www.gasbuddy.com this is a great site.

you can even track on a line graph prices around the country as well as Canada

back to 6 years ago

Not going this year, however, had I been going assuming 18mpg I'd be looking at 252 one way @ $4 a gal. Double that for the trip home plus a tank while there and I'd be looking at ~$600 just for go juice. Compare this to the last time I hit L'ville in 2004 and when prices were <$2 (i think) and clearly it's a big difference.

479 miles for me one way. I'm assuming between getting there, driving around Louisville including Huber Farm, and driving back, 3 tanks, 3 1/2 max. I budgeted $400 for gas which should be enough, I think. People told me I was crazy when I started figuring out how much I would need to save and used $4.50 as my gas figure. Better safe than sorry.

Latest posts