Gas prices still falling in our area

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, we are back down 10 cents from last weeks speculation of Ike. Seems they got it wrong and now have to eat crow as the prices drop half as fast as they rose, and will probably only fall to half the height that they have risen.

TJR

Arco station here in San Jose today was $3.75 -- only falling like a feather. Not quite worth it to go up to Sacto just to get gas (yet) . . .

Ours is real cheap. 3 Gas stations in my area, say they are dry. So yeah, they don't have any. So nice to hear that. (Sheetz, Citgo, Shell)

Before the hurricane South Carolina was the lowest below the national average, now we are above the national average by 10 cents. Go figure :wacko::eek::angry::blink:

There are gas stations in our vicinity that are as low as $3.29.

I'm pissed that $3.29 a gallon seems like a good value. Remember when we thought we were getting robbed when gas went past $2.00/gal? :huh:

Rodger,

Schoolhouse Rock taught me that a liter is a little more than a quarter, so almost 4.

Goggle: 1 gallon = ? liter

And you get the answer: 1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liter

Many people don't know that Google does units conversions.

TJR

All guys should know that 3.8 L =1 gallon.

Whenever you flush a urinal, it says right on the urinal 1 gal/3.8L per flush

Tom

Caymen, of course you would know that. Your eyes are like a laser directly in front of you. Wouldn't want to accidently get a peek at the guys unit next to you. I know that kind of thing freaks you out.

;)

TJR