• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Gen 2 Subwoofer enclosure

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berf

Reaction score
If anyone has replaced the OEM factory subwoofer in a Gen 2, I'd be interested in buying the enclosure, with or without speaker and amp.

Good luck. I tried a couple of months ago and either no one has one or they don't want to part with the one they have. If you find one, maybe we can 2 of them.

Ebay., Junk yards..... Email seller son ebay selling parts and showing the whole truck....

Hi Todd
Thanks for your response. I keep looking on e bay and have found nothing yet. Junk yards don't exist in my part of Conn. anymore. You did mention the sellers son. That's a good idea, but, who are you referring to? I figured with your vast knowledge of who has what where, you might know someone that has the enclosure with amp. Anyway you happen to know of someone?
Thanks
Randy

Email sellers on eBay. Dam fat fingers.
find A seller that is showing like a fender but the whole truck is in the pictures. Email them and ask them if they have the part. I found a lot of things that way.

Todd
Thanks for the idea. I'll try that and see what's happens.

I bought one from a Gen 1 and modified it by cutting off the longer end and closing it up. I've been looking for one from a Gen 2 with no luck for a while.

Yes Berf, I'm pretty sure you mentioned that before. Todd's idea is a good one and that's what I'm in the process of doing. Good luck to you.

Beware of scammers on this site. Someone found a post I put up here a year ago looking for a subwoofer enclosure, and contacted me through this forum via a Private Message and told me they knew someone that had it. The users name was Nicholas81. He sent me the email address of a guy (JamesFrank) who he said had it. I contacted James Frank and he said he would sell it to me and to just send him a Pay Pal payment. Looking at Nicholas81's profile, he has zero posts on this forum.

It appears people are browsing through the forum, looking for items that people want to buy, and then claiming to have one for sale. Beware, these are scammers. Don't play their game.

Beware of mattfred He has replied to 10 wanted items on this forum claiming to have them.