General Grabber AT2: Where can i get them?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Smith

Reaction score
Every where i try to get these tires doesn't have them in stock. Does anyone know why this is? Tirerack.com has them backordered, i called a few of the tire chains in my area and they said they were discontinued. Could the problem with getting them be that they are a bad tire or is it the other way that so many people want them they are hard to get. I want them in 265/70/17. I've heard nothing but good things about them and they are very affordable. Any help would be great.

I run Grabber AT2 tires. They are increasing in popularity, they are a great tire, almost as good as the BF Goodrich AT but much less $$. I ordered mine through Mavis Discount tire. (not sure if you have any by your location.) Just for your own reference, I got 285/75/16's for $135 a piece. I would call around to local chain stores and see if they can find some for you, Mavis got them from the General factory in the Midwest, to myself in NY in about a week's time.

I Ordered mine through my local Ford dealer 5$ over cost, whole set of tires for $525 installed, great tire, look sweet on my ST, I live in Denver if that helps, Sears had them and so did the Ford dealer. wish I had a pic for you good luck! J

I live down the road from a tire wholesaler where house.... Could call them if you like, i don't know about shipping them, But if the price was right and they had them in stock, i could always get them for you and ship them to you..

Todd Z

the grabber AT2's are great tires. I got a set from tirerack for christmas, and i couldnt be happier with them. they are comparable to or quieter than most All Terrains I'v heard. I would go with tirerack, they will let you order them even if they aren't in stock right? then they will ship as soon as they are restocked...

Latest posts