Getting a New 2007 ST this wednesday

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYJohn

Reaction score
I Haven't been to this site in over a year but for some reason I checked in about 2 weeks ago only to discover the 2007 has a V8!!! My prayers have been answered!!! Just finalized the deal today and I pick it up wednesday. I can't wait to get my new baby but I'm so sad to see my original 2001 job 1 go. Now the hunt for aftermarket parts begins!!

;)congrats on the new ST!

I just picked mine up today!(V8 premium loaded) unreal ppl,,,what a difference in the ride, climate control ,,,just a nice working powerful sut!) odd to say this now,,,,but if my 04 had a v8,,,I would not have traded it,,,,that is the only thing the old ST was missing.

Steve:cool:

Cool,

Good luck with it..

ALSO we may have a Long Island meet this year and the Louisville meet is on for June 9 and 10..

ALSO we get Site members together for Bowling once a month, Let me know if interested..

Todd Z

Welcome to the club! I'm breaking in my new engine on my '07 and put the pedal to the floor and I got to tell you, the power is right there!

Wow, I have missed a lot in the last year or so. As I find aftermarket parts that fit I'll post about them. I've been wanting to go to the Louisville meets since the first one but I never can make the time. So today I'm off to sell my '01 ST to Carcash. I feel so bad selling the original ST and not knowing who will get it and where it's going. As far as the new one and aftermarket parts goes - I'll be happy just finding ventvisors and a cold air intake for now.Once the weather gets warmer then I'll start with some better stuff.

Yes, John, please keep us up to date on aftermarket stuff. I felt the same way about my 02 ST. I really loved the truck and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it when I traded it in. It's on the used car lot next to my dealership and I see they've put some tan pin striping along the sides. Looks kind of nice, but it's a sure sign it's not mine anymore. Tear.

Congrats! I can't wait for the aftermarkets too. It rained or snowed here all last week so I went out and bought ventvisors for a 2006 explorer. The front are a perfect fit, the back are a liitle too big, but they don't bother me much.

TEARS FOR YOUR 01'S &

CHEERS FOR YOUR 07's

It may cost me down the road, but I am keeping my 01(10 months to pay off!) and looking forward to buying AN 07 Limited in Dark Cherry - LOADED!!!!!!!!

I guess I will let you guys and girls take a peek at the 01 from time to time!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

CONGRATS!

I'm going to test drive that V8. I'm just waiting for the Ford dealer in Mars Hill to get one.