getting dealer service information

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kil roy

Reaction score
is there any way to get a print out of my sport tracs service history and copy of the window sticker from ford?

i was able to get a hold of the original owner(very nice gentleman by the way) and

he told me that when he sold it privately in april of 05 he gave all the service history,window sticker and manuals to the buyer who in turn did not pass the paperwork along when he traded it in last month.

i did get a owners manual kit off of Ebay this past tuesday including the CD for a decent price

but i would really like to get a copy of the service history and window sticker for my records

i guess you guys can tell im off today with all the questions i bought my sport trac last saturday and i am finally getting a chance to give it a going over.

I could be wrong, but I suspect unless you know the dealer(s) that the vehicle was serviced at, and you can sweet talk them, its unlikely you will get a true service history. I know you can get a "Recall" service history from any dealer given the VIN, but I don't think the various dealers are linked with regular service records all in a common database.

That's what I think...but I'm not 100% sure.

Anyone?

TJR

Not 100% either, but I know i joined myford.com and it tracks all my dealer entered services and things like that....

Todd Z

todd i am already a member of myford.com with my wifes escape

and added the sport trac on tuesday.

since im not the original owner im not sure if it will give me the

information.

i will take a look though, thanks for the suggestion