getting sad!! may have to sell!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 Car Seats, No Problem, 2 Car Seats and a 13" Sub, No Problem. 3 Car Seats? No Go.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Three will fit fine in back for a while, as long as they're in car seats. After that it's a minivan. The horror!

I want to go back to a 3.0 Ranger to save on gas but the wife is the one who wants me to keep the Trac to fit the kids. My kids live with my ex and not with us full-time.

We needed something bigger than her old car after we got the dog. I couldn't abide a minivan so we got a Taurus wagon. Has a third row seat. I like it. She still wants a minivan.

I know the perfect way to handle this. Go buy a cap with the windows that open to the back rolldown. Then you can bolt the car seats in the bed. That way if they get too loud you can rollup the back window so they don't bother your driving.:lol::lol::lol: Just kidding. Keep the ST and trade her vehicle off on a mini van, gives you the best of both worlds. :D Yes, I am married and have a grandson. He loves the ST, went to the meet last year with me in Louisville. Good luck, you'll need it.:lol:

lol.. funny stuff!!!! im gonna go ahead and lower this weekedn wit out telling her and if i ahve to sell they will get a lowered st.. lol.. trying to laugh at a sad time..hehe

XST,

I hope you DO NOT use that sub when your baby is riding in the truck. Not only is it bad for your own ears (and those around your Trac that don't want to hear it) but as delicate as baby's ears are--- it would be terrible.

think she tired of me spending my nights on here and my weekends doing something different to my trac!!

Obviously you found SOME free time. :)

What does she drive? make her trade.... you can fit three in the ST just fine, especially of it not all the time, and if the car seats don't all fit in the back, put one up front and leave HER at home :D

Um.....your truck you decide.

What does she drive???? Do what I did I bought my wife a new Hyundai Santa Fe 7 passenger.

Keep your sport trac man. buy her the new vehicle and let her drive it. take the new one out when its family time.

Paul H

Ok, I will give you another one here. Both my boys are 14 and 15, There two cousins are 114 and 5. We loaded up and drove from Grandma's house the other day. It is not to far but But the main problem they had was that the four of them wanted to listen to different radio stations. They and myself in the truck drove home comfortably. All there things for the night were in the back of the pickup._Ron

blackhat, if one cousin is 114, how the heck old is grandma??????????????????:lol::lol::lol: never mind already was correceted.

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub:Maybe the opinion of another female will help:p I have a 2007 and can easily fit my daughter(5), grandson (5), and granddaughter(2) in the ST.

Latest posts