Going to New York any ideas?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon T

Reaction score
Hi, I'll be going to New York for my spring break does anyone know of good things to do or see in NYC? Right now planning on flying into Laguardia, trying to find a hotel anyone know of a good moderately priced hotel aroud the popular attractions? Thanks

Eat ate Carmens it is (Family style Italian) in times square, right next to the marriott Marquis, get the 48 hour city tour bus pass and take that to see the city, then venture out on your own.

If you have a car, and like Orange county choppers, you can drive up to there site and check out the store and the shop.

The statue of Liberty is open again, i recommend if you want to go up into the statue, you get there early, like 8am.

Check out Orbitz or priceline.com to get the lowest rates for rooms. book online.

Try to book tickets now for the david letterman show, and for any other television show filmed in new york.

Don Monkeyboy

Jon, Out side this time of year really is slow, the weather closes a lot of night life places, Other wise i would recommend the Hampton's hands down !!!!

You will find Manhattan the best night life... IF looking for great places to eat, any of the main strip places in Lincoln or times square are great.

Also could take the train for 1 hour and come visit me !!!!!.

The letterman or Leno shows are a great idea also.

It depends what your into...

Todd Z

Great night life if thats what you are looking for. Check out the west village, plenty of places to go to around bleeker street. Or the east village around st. marks place. the best museums in the world, do a web search. great food all over the city. awesome Tai food on 2nd ave called Holy Basil.

use these sites:

<A HREF="http://newyork.citysearch.com/">City Search</A>

<A HREF="http://home.digitalcity.com/newyork/?e_t=a&a_l=aol.dci.kw.newyork">Digital City</A>

Latest posts