Good Bye Trac :-(

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIKE V

Reaction score
Went to Ford yesterday to look at the option of buying the Trac off my Red Carpet Lease and it just doesn't work out..Interest from Ford is over 10%!! So back the Trac goes and the wife gets a brand new 2007 Explorer.. She deserves it! I'll take her 04 explorer until after the summer and the look again at the Trac. By then the '08's should be available. Thanks to all of you on here for your help over the past 2 years.

I'll be selling the rear cover, (the soft one with pistons),and the rear window vent shade and possibly the front mud guards.. Should have pics up by this afternoon and i'll come up with some sort of a price.

Happy New Year everyone!!:lol:

Did you consider going to a bank or credit union to finance? Ford Credit is not always the cheapest and if they think you'll finance somewhere else the interest rate will drop. It's all negotiable....

Susan

would be interested in the rear window vent shade (if its the version that fits into the window track, not one that attaches with foam tape) and the mud flaps. check my profile for email address

Jim P, to my knowledge, there are no rear window visors that fit in the track. All use 3m tape, and I don't know anyone who's had a problem with it falling off.

MIKE, sorry to see ya go.