Good deal

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Howard

Reaction score
I have nothing at all to do with this except being a very happy user. I use these a lot and find it is a great saving. I get $25.00 worth of food for $5.00. I also send them as gifts to friends out of town. I drive there in my 2005 Adrenalin. Red of course.

Yeah, that site is great. They'll email you a code occasionally for 60% off, making it $4 for a $25 certificate. I always get one for "The Original Benjamins" before going to Myrtle Beach. :cool:

How does it work? Do you print it out on your printer or do they mail them to you?

One of the places in the area is just down the street from me. Is it possible to buy right before I decide to go, print out the gift cert and go eat or what?

Tom

You print them out right after purchaseing them. I use Paypal and it takes maybe a minute for the transaction to allow printing. I have used probably 20 of them and have never had a problem. I also have sent them to friends in other states without any problems. It also says you can only use one a month but I have used three at a time at a local BBQ joint. They also send specials where you get 60% off every once in a while.

Latest posts