Good Service Department in GA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What dealer in GA has the best service department ( or a good one). I pulled out of a parking placve today and I heard a noise that sounded like tire spin but they werent then when I pulled out onto the road the tranny wouldnt shift so I need to take it in and have it looked at. Any recommendations?

I can tell you of at least one that did (Spartan Lincoln Mercury) and one that didn't (Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw).

Spartan Lincoln Mercury is excellent.

If you go there, say *hi* to Rusty in the parts department. He is a site sponsor and likes to meet people from the MYST website.

Have a good one

Bob

Second Wayne's Gwinnet Place Ford opinion. That place his high pressure, front to back, back to front. A real throwback to the bad old days.

I have used Wade Ford in Smyrna for my last two vehicles. I've gotten good service there with the excpetion of once when the advisor was a jerk-off. They fired him shortly thereafter, so I've continued to use them with no complaints.

Latest posts