good thing the weather was nice yesterday

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
I changed my oil yesterday. Good thing I didn't wait until today...cold and rainy, might even snow.:( I do it in the driveway...it's easier than trying to do it in the garage. My ramps slide around on the garage floor too much. Good for another 3000 miles.:)

Unfortunately, my driveway is gravel and my carport is full of junk. Seems like I've spent alot of time in the last year crawling on gravels.....ouch.

Get a decent sized box, break it so it's one flat piece, then lay it under the Trac. Then you can lay your back onto it and slide around with ease (body size permitting :p ).

Yeah...i've done that. Then, being the brilliant person I am, I left it outside and it started raining. I guess I need to buy some more big mods so I can have another box...lol

Actually I have a good friend that build a 30x24 garage with a lift in his backyard. he's quickly becoming my 'best friend'...lol. Only problem is he lives almost 40 minutes away.

Last edited by a moderator: