Got my 07 Limited today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex W

Reaction score
Its the bright red limited with moon roof, sat, leather, etc. Its a true beauty. Its weird driving it though, im so use to my little 4-door sedan :lol: I will get some pictures up later, but right now I need to rest a little bit (got up at 6, and got home at 3 from dealership :wacko: )

Quick question though, anything worth upgrading? I heard the xcal thing is amazing, should I order one?

Thanks for all the help over the last month! Yall have been awesome!

-Z

Congrats Z! I am jealous-- I am still waiting on mine. Did you get black or camel leather?

I am also considering the xcal-- What is the cost on it?

Thanks,

-Chris

Congrats Z! I am jealous-- I am still waiting on mine. Did you get black or camel leather?

I am also considering the xcal-- What is the cost on it?

Thanks,

-Chris

its the camel leather. Black would be too hot here in florida LOL.

I think the xcal is like $375, but not %100 sure, still trying to find a link.

Something I also forgot to ask, what top do yall recommend? I didnt get one because I wanted to see what else was out there (I like the roll ones).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah, just realized I had another question. Whats easier way to hook up an ipod to the 6cd stereo (and not via fm modulator)?

Welcome and congrats on the '07 purchase. I just put the Xcal2 87 octane program into my '07's PCM and it is really nice!

At this time, there is no aux input for the 6CD that we have in the '07 ST. The only aux input that is out there is the PIE FRD04, which I tried and it doesn't work. With an IPOD attached, you press the AUX button on the radio, and you get AUX input for 3 seconds before it reverts to FM. PIE knows about this and doesn't have an answer for us '07 ST owners, yet.

:(

At this time, there is no aux input for the 6CD that we have in the '07 ST. The only aux input that is out there is the PIE FRD04, which I tried and it doesn't work. With an IPOD attached, you press the AUX button on the radio, and you get AUX input for 3 seconds before it reverts to FM. PIE knows about this and doesn't have an answer for us '07 ST owners, yet.

:angry::angry::angry:

I listen to my ipod almost all the time, grr. Hopefully I can figure something out.

Y'all I've posted many and many a time:

AUX Jack is Job2 (7/31 production start).

All yer iPods are now angry at ya fer yer hasty purchases.........:eek:

R - Do you think that is an option that the Job 1 owners will be able to add later?

you can add one now just by getting a different stereo. Id love to do that, but not sure it is worth all the money.

Possibly. You'll maybe need to add a special AIJ jumper for the wire harness into the radio (rather than taking out the entire wire harness, obviously). Need to deal w/ the routing of the jumper as well. Not sure if the center console is a service item, may want to look into it.