got my adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b thomas

Reaction score
I wasn't sure what I would think of the Colorado Red, but I love it. Has caught so much attention and is the only way to go with this sport apperance package.

I will post pictures once my add ons are done.

My only gripes are that Ford dropped lumbar on the passnger side and dropped heated seats. Consequently I am having to pay to have them added after the fact. In that they tell you this is a limited with the adrenalin pkg., these things should be inlcuded, especially for the hefty price tag!!! But, thank goodness, these are things that can be added later.

The AWD system works flawlessly. And to me Iafter having an 07 Limited with the 4wd system, I think the transmission shifts and works better with the AWD. For those needing low gear range, this obviosuly doesn't work, but for the rest of us, I am telling you , this is the way to go.

I have been out of town the last week, so have only beeen on the road a bit, but have been stopped by sport trac drivers and others who wnated to see what this vehicle was. I am telling you, what a head turner!!!!