Got the car back, and rims on!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris P

Reaction score
Well I got the car back from the body shop, they did a really good job, and I had put the new rims on, Thats my blue st, and the soon to be wifes new nissan murano

[Broken External Image]:

hahahahahaha....

hey chris where did you get your grills... are they 1 piece or the 4 piece tie one... I want the one piece and im looking for a good price from somewhere

Looks great Chris. Did you remove your roofrack or have it done? It is high on my list of to do's but I also have to put in a new yard etc this summer. Don

the grill is by t-rex its a one peice top and one peice bottom, also the roof racks were removed, see the projects section, thanks for the comments

Nice. I like the size rims and tires on the Murano. Those 18s with 285 tires? Perfect IMO. Trac looks real nice too.

P.S. Don't ever post pics that big without giving specifications on rim and tire sizes.

Both cars have 18's on them my trac has 255/55 r18 and the murano has bigger ones not sure what size to be exact, plus i like to keep everyone in suspense:lol: