• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group Buy on EE Sway Bar!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think you necessarily need a group buy. Just call to order one and identify yourself as a member of MyST.com and they should give you a $20 discount. That's what I did, and they gave me a discount.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there is an ongoing one... like Train said... said say your a member, Im going to get one soon, just about to put in my reflex shocks (kinda excited)

Dallas

If i just bought reflexes yesterday is it still a big improvement if i already have new shocks in, to then get a new sway bar?

Last edited by a moderator:
The sway bar will help with cornering, but thats about it. And you can not get the group buy price from EE anymore.

The bar is a very nice improvement with or with out your new shocks.

I simply handles better in all cases. You will see others tell you it is a waste of money and they will give you their reasons. But the reality is, those that have it like it. It will help with the stability to a substantial degree as well. Basically, it helps with the sway of the vehicle in all occasions.....

Latest posts