Happy to be here!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrown3

Reaction score
Hi All, so glad to join the group! I have an 07 base v6 2wd with approximately 189k currently. Only option is the convenience paxkage. I bought her about a year and a half ago. I thought i got the deal of the centuty, but a timing chain job later and it’s not such a steal anymore…I’d do it again! (Frustratingly, I owned an 01 Sport 4x4 with tha same drivetrain with about 220k on it with no hint of timing chain rattle…sold it to a buddy and it’s still going strong. A slight rattle on the 07 turned into a severe rattle about a month after purchasing it and it was off the road about a month getting fixed). It’s been a process taking care of some “deferred maintenance”, but now the truck is quiet and tight and has a few years left on her. No doubt there will be questions along the way, so I hope I’ll be able to partake in the collective brain trust. I’ll share what I can along the way as well.

Thanks for having me!
76A29886-76B6-49CC-BB80-3204BF5FF12B.jpeg

Welcome to the Herd!
Lots of friendly knowledgable folk in these forums.

Latest posts