Hard Factory Tonneau

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Allee

Reaction score
Hey guys I didn't think about posting the sale of my tonneau on here until after I hadalready posted it on eBay. Should of listed it here first for all us enthusist.

It only has a couple day left and has no bids and it is listed on there for $249 which is an excellent (starting or final) price.

It is in excellent shape and has all the hrdware with it.

Here is the link if you know anyone interested: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Sport-Trac-Factory-Hard-Folding-Tonneau-Nice_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33655QQihZ010QQitemZ200013542795QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Very interested. If you want to check on shipping to 19468...I'll take it...or are you just doing the eBay thing. Let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
If hefhay changes his mind, I might be interested at purchasing for that price. I live in Flower Mound, TX. Will be able to pick-up or meet half-way.

Hey thanks for the interest. Yeah, sorry to say but I am one of these ethics type kind of guys and since I have it on eBay I will have to leave it there unless it doesn't sell. Wouldn't be right to pull it. Plus I guess even though it hasn't shown a lot of promise yet, there is always a chance it could sell for more thant the starting $249

I was letting everyone know on here because I would have listed and tried to sell it on here first if I would have thought about it and I thought since it wasn't looking like I have much interest in it on eBay, thought maybe someone from here could pick it up off of eBay.

Thanks,

Dan

Understand, not trying to stop you from getting what you can for it. Never purchased anything from e-bay before but I tagged it and may bid. Thanks

Latest posts