Havin a bad day....illegal alien style

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Train Trac i hear you, and I do know we need to protect our economy and borders, but I just feel bad for these people... I honestly do not think their motivation is to get paid under the table and not pay taxes.... I think they just want a job, and they are willing to do anything, including subjecting themselves to danger and ridicule. Remember desperate measures in desperate times. What is the penalty for hiring these folks anyway? I think to stop this flow of illegals than cut the head off the snake...

"Wacclissy" Nelson,

Thats my Native Language for Hello? If you had read my previous post you would have read That I am a NATIVE AMERICAN. I welcome all race colors and creeds to the country stolen:p from my people. But I do ask that you wipe you feet before you "tread on me".

Again I say I respect any man or woman trying to provide for their family. I just ask them to do it legally...But they don't care what I think. In fact when you leave your passenger to die in the car you just crashed and run away. I loose all respect for you.

naanok ?ans naat sat'waYa

naat ciiwapk diceew'a

"We help each other; We will live good"

Try this link If you wanna know about my tribe :

Perhaps the issue is not with the undocumented people, but rather the laws and people that govern the issuing of the documents?

It seems every time someone is appointed to the US supreme court, the investigation into their lives pulls out their undocumented maid/cook/childcare worker. If the lawmakers don't follow the rules, who can you count on? Maybe employing undocumented workers should be the real crime?

While Canada may have more lax laws on immigration that US officials chastise us for, we do not have the same issues metro centres in the US do with much of what is mentioned here. Of course in Canada, you are not required to learn to speak "Canadian"

I live in a strong tabacco growing area, and there are many people that would be undocumented if they were living in the US. Instead, here, they pay taxes, contribute to our society, and do work many Canadians (themselves sons and daughters of immigrants) would not.

I ask simply: Which system makes more sense?

I've got no problem with anyone coming here legally. I think we should make it easier to be a legal immigrant so they can get a legit drivers license, pay taxes, etc. You'd still have people working under-the-table but not as many.

Latest posts