Heated seats...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blksn8k

Reaction score
This is the first vehicle (07 Limited) I have ever owned with heated seats. These things are awesome! The current outside temp is 11 deg F. I think I'll sleep in the Trac tonight. ;)

I know, my 89 Jetta had them with cloth seats, so it was a big disappointment when I couldn't get the 01 ST with them, luckily my 03 had them and now my 05 F150 does. I won't get another vehicle without them. They rock.

I love heated seats. In my Lexus they are also cooled which is very nice in the summer time.

My wife HATES my heated seats though. She does not realize they are on and complains that he butt is hot.

I tell her that is the way I like it... LOL

Heated seats are great, but if you get to spend time in a car that has multiple temperature settings, you can get even MORE SPOILED! My wife's '07 Outback has four (4) temperature settings for the heated seats so you can dial them in just right!

Gavin, my 89 Jetta had a dial, so you could set the temp at whatever you want. On the F150 they have a high and low setting.

blksn8k, since the temp has dropped, i have noticed in my 07, the heated seats performed much better then my 04. my wife loves the heated seats in her 350z.

we want to move to sunny fla. so we dont need them anymore :D