heated windshield

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Markulic

Reaction score
Anyone else oorder a heated windshield on an '07 ST? Been told they now packaged this with heated mirrors which are backordered until Dec 4 which is causing delay in build. Is it really worth the wait? wasn't sure at first anyway - never had either before. If it means another month and half wait - I'm considering dropping the option.

Any opinions or anyne else haiving the same issue with a build?

Any problems seeing thru it with the wires? It is a nice feature but if it gets cracked I'm sure it will cost more to replace and an ice scraper is cheaper. With global warming and politicians hot air in NJ winters aren't much colder than Va.

Any problems seeing thru it with the wires? It is a nice feature but if it gets cracked I'm sure it will cost more to replace and an ice scraper is cheaper. With global warming and politicians hot air in NJ winters aren't much colder than Va.

skully, skully, skully, skully, skully, I don't like looking through the wires, especially at night. Oncoming headlights have their visible spectrum spread in an X pattern 10 times the size of the light. It really does bother me. But I'm more sensitive to bright light than most.

Don't know what happened. was using Blackberry and responded a number of times. Thanks for input. Just was told today the build starts next week with the heated windshield and mirrors (which was an added bonus). I guess you take the good with the bad (heated vs wires).

Latest posts