Hello from a new member

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise Smysor

Reaction score
Hello:

I joined this board just an hour ago or so. I hope to learn some inside information about my 09 Adrenalin. I haven't had any problems yet, but in case I do, I hope some on this baord can help me when the time comes.

I have a silver 09 Sport Trac Adrenalin. I think it is very nice and a blast to drive.

Whenever my sister comes over with her digital camera, I'll try to get some pictures of it. But I searched on Google images and found this one which looks just like mine.

http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/wallpaper/lightning/2004SVTLightning_01.jpg

I bought it about 2 months ago with 5000 miles on it and the before owner put some really cool after parts on it. I don't know if it can spin the tires like the Google picture but I thought the picture looked really cool.

Is this picture from someone on here? If so, nice picture!!!

Welcome aboard,,,

There are many here that will be more than willing to help you as you go.

A fair amount have good knowledge and will steer you in whatever direction you want.

Enjoy the site...

Balto welcome to the site !!!......

I changed your category of the post from performance to New member intro !!!

looking forward to the pics of your st !!

Todd Z

Yep, that's a F150 Lightning but they do look a LOT like the STA's.

Todd Z has doctored up some of his photos to look like he's smokin' 'em !:smile0014::smile0015::smile0014::smile0015:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site. You'll always have someone one here that will be able to help out with advice, troubleshooting or any other problem you might have with your STA and other vehicles as well.

:worthless:

:smile0012::smile0006:

LOL Steve....

Todd Z

Hey Denise, Congratulations on your purchase of such a fine vehicle. Oh yeah, welcome to our little group here in cyberspace. Lots of good stuff to be found, people to get ideas from. Enjoy, BC

Mine's an '08 Limited, just a few mods done to my little girl.....

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, everyone is correct. The pic I put in my post isn't a Sport Trac. Sorry but I Googled silver Sport Trac and it looked a lot like mine.

I just Googled again and took this one off of the first page.

It looks similar to the first but I'm pretty sure it a ST this time.

Balto,

I tried to email you and it was kicked back,

Please Email me..

Todd Z

I sent you an email Todd. I looked and I put in a wrong email address to begin with. Not to mention the wrong picture of a Sport Trac!

What a way to make friends on a new board huh??? I'll do better, I promise :)

LOL im pretty sure that was a lightning concept haha

nonetheless, welcome to the site!

and u can spin the tires :smile0017:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts