Hello from Montpelier Indiana

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigD48

Reaction score
I don't know whey it has taken me so long to get signed up here, but now I am. I have been on and read a lot of the threads and you guys do have a lot of very good information here for sure. I have 2007 limited 4x4 4.6 liter with over 200,000 miles on it. It is my daily driver for work and has never let me down. I look forward to talking with you guys and maybe able to help you out some. I worked for a Ford dealer for over 26 years and work for a municipal fleet shop now.

Welcome !! Things are slow here but great help and information when needed.

I don't know whey it has taken me so long to get signed up here, but now I am. I have been on and read a lot of the threads and you guys do have a lot of very good information here for sure. I have 2007 limited 4x4 4.6 liter with over 200,000 miles on it. It is my daily driver for work and has never let me down. I look forward to talking with you guys and maybe able to help you out some. I worked for a Ford dealer for over 26 years and work for a municipal fleet shop now.

Yours is just a baby. My '04 has over a quarter-million miles and still purrs like a kitten.

Welcome!

Latest posts