Help Please!!! Stock Running Boards

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IIRC the running boards were the same for '01 up to '03, not sure about more recent models, but I would think they are the same... I'm sure someone will have the definitive answer

01-05 all bolt on the same spot. the 01 and 02 are stronger and have plastic corners, the 03 and up are all metal, But are not as strong..

Todd Z

I saw them also....was wondering if they were the older type...I knew about the strength difference and that was my concern.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8010472919&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

The mounts are thinner and weaker on 03-05, but they are all interchangable throughout the years.

I have a pair of running boards off my 2002 Trac. They are in great condition and I have all the hardware. I lifted my truck and just didnt like the look of the running boards with the truck lifted. If you're interested in purchasing them, e-mail me and we'll talk more.

-Mike

[email protected]