HELP!!!Question for those who have done there own body lift

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm doing the body lift on my '03 ST and I am stuck and need advice, info. If you still have the installation book from Performance Accessories then it will help you understand what exactly I'm talking about. On the 5th page of the book Letter n., it says "Remove two clips (58) from the frame (23) driver side." Looking at the picture I can't tell where those wire connections and clips are on the frame. It says driver side but :blink::unsure::wacko: HELP!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those the Grounding wires that go from the body to the frame on the inside if the frame,,,, visible from underneath looking out ??

Todd Z

It looks like they could be wires connections for the fuel system or something. There are two connectors in the pictures and they have plastic clips that hold them on the frame but I can't seem to find them on my frame. There's a plastic box like cover on the outside of the frame just under where the door pillar is didn't take that off yet, wasn't sure what that was. The book shows the install being done to an '01 and I have an '03, surely there's gotta be some differences on the two years.

I found them, on the '03's they're on the outside of the frame rail, there's a plastic cover over the two connections and the ground wire that I was looking for.:D:wacko:

This is not a one man job unless you have air tools, which I do not have even then you still need an extra person for some things, which I do not have.:wacko::banana::angry::wacko:

Latest posts