Help with tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Nuss

Reaction score
Hi - I am new to this site and wondering if anyone has suggestions for tires for me. I just bought a 2002 black ST and bought Harley-Davidson replica rims for the truck. I am trying to find out what tire size would look the best. The stock tires for these rims are 275/45/20 but I think they may look a bit small. Any suggestions to what may look good? I was thinking 285/50/20 but dont want it to look like balloon tires or have a big problem with rubbing. Thanks for any tips...:wacko:

Welcome JoeHD! I can't help much with tires since I still have the badyears on mine. But if you do a search for tires, you should find much reading.

Chops...but I don't think he's runnin 20s. There's plenty of members here with 20s and I'm sure you'll get some info soon.

I bet they will look sweet on a black trac. Once I get my brakes and suspension upgrade I'd love to get ahold of a set of those wheels too. When you get it all figured out, please post back to let the rest of us know what works. Stock tires + supercharger = BAD. haha

I have 275/45/20 size tires. I think they look just fine, but you be the judge.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks for all you input everyone - after seeing PICS on the site - I agree the 275/45/20 do fit very well and that made my decision. I am going with those. Thanks for the PIC here too. I needed the visual. Also did you have to mess with the speedo at all?

Latest posts