Help!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garry Moss

Reaction score
OK so I am trying to narrow down my surfing problem and dn wouldnt you know I can't find one of my coil bolts, so two questions???? Can I run it on three bolts until I get a replacement and I called ford and they don't carry those bolts any longer so if any members have spares I would gladly OAU you for it or a set. It is the long bolt......thanks

I don't think you should have any problems running just three but make sure you use the bolt in the ground hole. You can go to any junkyard and just take one off the any Explorer. I'll look around and see if I have the coil pack bolts from my wifes old Sable, used the same bolts. If I haev them I'll send em to ya.

Ok, went out in the shed and had all four bolts in the coil pack so's not to get lost. I took one of the bolts off my coil pack in the ST and it's the same so if you give me your address either here or email me at [email protected] I'll send you 'em. You should only need two at most because the other two are stud style on the ST. Let me know and I'll get them out to you first thing in the morning.

:banana::haveabeer:

Ok, went out in the shed and had all four bolts in the coil pack so's not to get lost. I took one of the bolts off my coil pack in the ST and it's the same so if you give me your address either here or email me at [email protected] I'll send you 'em. You should only need two at most because the other two are stud style on the ST. Let me know and I'll get them out to you first thing in the morning.

That's what I love about this site!!! Yeah I just really need one of the long bolts, I made sure I used the one long bolt I didn't lose on the ground :0) I'll email you my addy. Also I can send/Paypal you some money for your trouble!!!! Thanks Jerry!

I popped in a new TPS from Kragen and cleaned the MAF with some cleaner so I will drive it to work and see how she goes, I gave it a small drive and it seemed fine.

I emailed you earlier today but ill resend it just in case and thanks again!

Ok, the bolt is in the mail. SHould be there within a couple days, I taped the edges of the envelope and wrapped the bolt in paper so in the travels it wouldn't rip through the envelope.

The Sable coil pack bolt is 3-4mm shorter then the ST bolt but when I checked them last nigh I screwed the sable bolt in and it worked so no worries when you get it and it looks alittle shorter the ST bolt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts