Helped wanted ad

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
I'm going to excercise the privileges of ownership and advertise on my own board. This is a help wanted ad for a company that was founded by a close friend of mine. I helped fill this same position once before, about six years ago, and the person did quite well during his time at the company. The ad may be may be beneficial to a member.

So, please, pardon my spam:

<I>Salesperson needed for small Atlanta based company that sells network and phone cabling installation services. Target market is any business site with between 50 - 1000 employees. Target location for clients is best in Atlanta metro but good sized jobs are also taken in the southeast U.S. with special exceptions added throughout the U.S. Expect a relatively low base pay with additional commissions and no cap to upside. You will have an extremely high quality territory as the firm has never come close to saturating its marketplace. We are a small player in a large industry. Company has been in existence since 1994 and has a large number of very high profile and high quality client references that help you in the sales process.

You will need to reside in the Atlanta metro area. Expect to travel out of town approximately 5-10% of the time.

Key personal traits are prospecting, interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, and able to professionally handle very diverse personalities. Must be self-disciplined, self-motivated, take pride in the quality of your work, and be able to use a computer. Must be willing to occasionally work evenings or weekends, as projects require.

Please send your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment to [email protected]<i>