Hey Guys..By Chance Is Rusty Still With Us?? Or Who Else Can Get Parts Cheap??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrakeBrenda F

Reaction score
Well its been awhile since I've had to order anything, and I am in need of the exterior trim piece for the tailgate..Not the top molding piece, but rather the bottom piece that has the Explorer tag and Sporttrac tag on it..I do know they only come paint to match, instead of being painted..So my question is, does Rusty still give us some discounts on parts, or is there anyone else who can get parts for some decent prices now?? Any help would be very much appreciated..And Thanks

drake

I am not sure if he is "with us" anymore, but about 2 or 3 weeks ago I ordered the center console cover from him. I paid $79.00 shipped when it is well over $100 everywhere else. In my opinion, that still makes him "The Man". 1-800-349-4703

Tommy

Yes he is,

His family just opened another dealership, he his concentrating on that, but he is available to get us parts at a good discount....

Todd Z

I've sent him 4 emails on the PATS key with a jeweled Ford emblem on it and have yet to get a response. I know it's very minor but Todd Zs' reply explains why I haven't heard from him. Hopefully I do soon.

Call there and ask for him.... Works every time for me...

Todd Z

GregM...do you really need the emblem on the PATS key? I got a key of eBay for under $17 delivered, and Home Depot cut it for free. It sits in my sock drawer as a 2nd spare, so really the need for the jeweled emblem is moot.

TJR

There's no NEED for it but I think it looks better than a black embossed one. As strange as it sounds it's little things like that, that make a difference to me.

I gotcha Greg, I was just wondering if yours was going to be used daily or stored somewhere for safe keeping on the off-chance you lose it. If the later, then save money now and buy one with an emblem in the future IF needed.

Steve, Ford does not sell painted parts....

Thanks guys for the respond's..Its been awhile since I've ordered anything from him, or seen his name around, I thought I'd ask first before I call..Again, thanks for the info.

drake