High series console question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
Did the top of the high series console ever come from the factory painted anything besides the silver color that matches the radio bezel? I was looking at an ST at CarGuys Ford and noticed that console piece was tan like the rest of the interior. There's a picture of it in the link.

Thanks.

I can't get the entire link to post. Here's the address.

http://www.carguysfamilyfordlincolnmercury.com/pages/present/flm/notlocalized/searchinventory/vehicledetailsused.asp?orgid=14946&vin=1FMZU77E43UC41235&photo=6

I didn't think so either. Someone must have painted it. Not too bad really, imo.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I look at the picture I think mine was just like that. I sold it a few months back but don't recall mine being silver????

Judging from the door handle and the gauge cluster, the pic is of an 03. I have seen an 01 or 02 tan interior with the long, silver grab handles and it had a silver center compartment. Still doesn't prove whether or not the 03 above was custom painted or not though. Actually, judging from the pic, the interior looks immaculate which leads me to believe it was new at the time. I mean, the floor mats are still wrapped in plastic and no wrinkles on the leather seat, so perhaps that console is still stock. I myself have Flint interior on my 04 and the high-series console is not silver, if that helps any.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts