Hit and Run Need Tailgate

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean M 2

Reaction score
Hey Guys, came out to see that the ST had been hit, hard. No note, no witnesses. Looks like a truck hit it high up on the tailgate. Huge dent in upper right hand side. I was just wondering if you guys have any idea where I could find a tailgate for cheap. Thats all that is damaged. Online junk yard maybe?? Local auto body place quoted $1000 for fixing it. Total Rip off. Thanks for any suggestions you can give me.

Sean, if DiveDeep can't help you out send Coastiejoe an email, he has access to a used inventory database and will be able to send you a list of prices.

I can get you a list of various colors vs the condition. The list will have the price for each one depending on who has it and what not.

Let me know if you would like the info.

If you work it out with DiveDeep that is fine as well. Just wanted to give the info to you is all.

Thanks CoastieJoe it would be great if you could get me that list. My ST is silver, so that is the preferred color. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Coastie Joe, im still sorting throught the list. I tried to get the dent out myself today, and actually did a decent job, still far from perfect but I may just live with it. Thanks for your help..

Latest posts