How About A National Meet Update...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Keller

Reaction score
Todd,

Can we get a meet update? I have had to put in for vacation time, so I want to make sure everything is still going on schedule. The wife and I will be going down there Thursday afternoon. Will have to take off all the U.K.Wildcat decals since we will be in U of L Cardinal country. Even though we only live 2 hours from Louiville, it's our first national meet and we don't want to miss anything. Again, let us know if you need help w:rolleyes:ith anything.

No.......

EDIT: Seriously, The meet is still on.... June 9 and 10. The 9th will be a ford day, Plant tour, Probably something at a local horse track, or the baseball museum...

Saturday is at Huber Farms... All Day event, games, Prizes, Contests, Give aways. All the good stuff and Food and Drinks!!!

Registration Pricing is being worked on as we speak, and the registration page will be up hopefully by the beginning of next week to make it official..

People traveling, The signature in was completely renovated and we will have contact numbers and a password to get a cheep room rate of about 69 a night, king and double beds...

Hope that is enough for now.....

SEE YOU THERE !!!!!

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Check my site for group buys, it gives option for searching 5+ rooms and gives discount room rates. Go to lodging - advanced hotel search.

edit: OK try this link. You'll have to click book travel here then you'll be at the search engine.

copy and paste, link isn't working

www.ytbtravel.com/caseystravelportal

Last edited by a moderator:
C,

Your link is not working or the server was down???

The Signature Inn rooms are normally $90 per night and we are getting a sizable discount at $69 per room for King size bed or two queen size beds, plus all the usual ammenities like a Frig, Microwave, coffee maker, iron & board, hair dryers, etc. Plus the hotel has free wireless Internet, and washers/dryers for guest use.

If some people wish to a less expensive hotel then perhaps they will be able to use your website, when it's back up and running/

...Rich

Craig & Deby,

No way I will take off my UK license plate frame for any UL Cards fans. Rick Pitino and his bunch can kiss my donkey. :D

[Broken External Image]:

Also the more members in the same hotel the easier it will be to keep in touch.

The other thing is how cool would it be to get a huge convoy of ST's!!!!

I still watch the video some one posted.. Is cool to see that...

Todd Z

The site's up and running I don't know why a click link won't work. Copying and pasting works fine. I'm not too familiar with Louisville but I searched a few different 3 star hotels and got $69/night on the group buy.

Again, go to the lodging tab and do an advanced hotel search. It asks for the number of rooms requested. Prices will be as competitive as any other online search engine. Sometimes a little more and sometimes less.;)

www.ytbtravel.com/caseystravelportal

If Todd is referring to the convoy vid from '03, <a href="http://bellsouthpwp.net/e/m/emilanes/convoy/fri-convoy3.zip"target=top>HERE</a> it is. It's a little less than two megs, in wmv format. You'll need winzip to open.

Does anyone know where the old convoy video is with "Life is a Highway" playing in the background? I think it was from Louisville 2, where they were all turning the corner, and they had the police there directing traffic.

Larry, thats the one i have.... It is awesome !!!!

Want me to email it to you?

Todd Z

contimplating going to the meet. this would be my first time there. what should i expect? and generaly what does every one spend (a rough estimate) i would be coming from long island we should get a convoy from the tri state area and go any info would be great

Big plus about the sig. inn is that they provide/did provide a decent/good breakfast. From waffles to muffins, cereal and toast. Don't know if they still do but this helps greatly with the budget. Hotel has been $60-$70 per night, in previous years. Ford provides lunch and dinner on Fri. night. And Lunch is covered on Saturday. Determine gas costs and budget for however many days you'll be there.

As far as what to expect.... Past years, Fri is the LAP(louisville Assembly plant) tour. One in the morning, and one in the afternoon. Then dinner, where ever ford decides to host. In '04 it was at the louisville slugger plant. Pretty cool. Saturday is the convoy to the Huber Farm, picnic, games and lunch. The farm is excellent with plenty to do. Hanging out at the hotel, talking, and just general bs'ing has always been a good time too.

If you're on the fence, go, I haven't heard anyone complain of having a bad time and I've attended the last three.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it depends on you...

PLEASE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts