?? How much do you think I can get for my ST on ebay

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Kaufman

Reaction score
I am thinking of selling the ST on ebay, how much do u think I could get for it? I would be selling it with all toys in it.

Compared to a stock ST, you will not get much more for a modified one and it may take longer to sell than a stock one (tastes vary, right?).

Return it to stock and sell the accessories separately if you want maximum dollars from the sale. If you want less hassle and a quick sale, sell it priced like a stock one.

Sry Steve, but with my experience with selling cars and ebay....25k....not going to happen. Hate to sound harsh but i wont blow smoke up your tail pipe.

I can't do that I need to get atleast $25,000 for it

I hate to sound like a jerk, but it is not going to happen. People buy vehicles on ebay to save money. I would never pay top dollar for a car I have never seen in person.

Rare vehicles like a race car will fetch more money, but for an every day vehicle, it just isn't going to happen.

Tom

Steve,

I know you're thinking that:

"If someone had to buy all the stuff that I put on, it would cost a lot more than I'm asking",

but you would have to find someone with the exact taste as you and that probably won't happen.

You don't want to return it to stock and sell the custom stuff separately?

Steve, as others have said it wont happen. I just sold my '94 Stang with over $4k of perfomance mods. I only got a few hundred over private sale price. That was hagling with the buyer, that wanted all the mods..

Edit; Also I need to say the stang was on the market over 8months. Only the perfect buyer will pay for all the mods. They dont exist..

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, there is a place in Manhattan, NYC on 55th street bettween 11th and 12th Avenues called car cash. Give them a call, they gave me a good price once on a beater I needed to get rid of.

Car Cash of NY INC

625 W 55TH St

New York, NY 10019-3560

(212) 586-6660

1-800-car cash

Thats a good looking ST, Try autotrader.com You might not get $25K but I sold a car in 1 day using them. If you do it, Pay extra to post a picture It's worth the money, IMHO.

I don't buy used cars but I'd never pay for someone's personalized vehicle over its stock value. You'll be doing okay to find someone to pay 10 cents on the dollar for aftermarket stickons or bolt ons. Then again, there are fools willing to be seperated from their money. :lol:

Good luck.