Howdy all

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 62785

Reaction score
Howdy all... I'm Martimus (aka Martin) and a new Sport Trac owner. I purchased a 01 Sport Trac XLT (Deep Wedgewood blue) for my better half and are enjoying our first weeks of ownership. I drive an 05 Mustang so its a bit of an experience going from my car to her truck but its all good. Sadly I noticed that we recently missed your Southwest get together. We live in the Phoenix area so we're looking forward to next year.

I've been reading through these forums and want to thank everyone for all of the great info here. I'm looking forward to learning more and, hopefully, contributing as time goes on.

Here's a pic of our two rides:

[Broken External Image]:

Nice rides! Maybe your wallet will be safe since the truck is for your wife, but I'm sure you will have to mod it a little bit... Good luck.

Welcome to the site! It looks like the '01 is in very good shape. I hope you get many years of enjoyment out of it. :D

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Nice vehicles you have!

I'm sorry you missed the SW meet as well! I get down to Chandler every now and then as I have friends that live there. Again, welcome! :)

Another newbie...Welcome![Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy Martin !!!

Nice pair you got there !!! ..I can't think of two vehicles that complement each other more then the ST & the Mustang !! Welcome !!

Welcome. Excellent color choice on both vehicles. I also like the wheels on the Mustang...:lol:

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks for all the gracious welcomes! We're both enjoying the new (to us) ST right now though our list of possible mod's is growing (and keep in mind that I still have a shopping list of mods for the 'stang... :D).

I'm already planning basic things like replacing the shocks, rotors, pads, and brake lines. By chance can anyone point me towards a PDF copy of the ST owners manual? The Ford owners site acts like one exists but errors out when attempting to download it.

Latest posts