Humorous Salesman's Video

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
Check out this salesman's video on what appears to be either a 2001 or 2002 ST that he's selling. The saleman's an idiot. He refers to the bed as a "cab", and assumes that there "must be some type of alarm system installed" due to the fact that it has a keyless entry fob.

Pretty funny...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw that couple hours ago......when TonkaTrac posted his videos....i saw this one and watched it..............at first i thought it was some stupidgut showing off and not knowing crap but by the end i figures it out....

I hate to get a salesman that knows less than I about his product. Pisses me off when they argue with my knowledge. If Iam going to sell, Iam going to study my product.

I didn't think he did that bad. So he called the bed a cab, but it's enclosed, so why isn't it a cab?

That key fob was not from Ford, so it probably did have some alarm added to it.

Considering he probably does several of those a day, he can't just research every vehicle he wants to sell.

I agree with Jeff, the guy's obviously an Audi dealer trying to unload a trade-in, so you wouldn't really expect him to be an authority on Ford trucks. The aftermarket remote could be for any combination of Keyless entry, alarm and remote start, most likely all of the above.

The wool mat comment is pretty funny though.