Hydrogen boosters

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Hasledalen 2

Reaction score
Has anyone seen these or tried them, would it actually work??? I dont know how to post a link to the ebay item but here is the item number 290214605506

That looks like a professional set-up there.

Buying a multimeter from Harbor Freight for 2 bucks screams quality.

Tom

Yeah, the $1.99 OVM and the opening salvo sure makes it convincing...

Hydrogen Fuel Cell, the most cleanest emissions fuel that can power a vehicle better then regular gasoline, while also achieving higher engine gas mileage, engine horsepower, etc. You probably haven't heard much about it because the government doesn't want you to know. Since 1990, the idea was crushed over and over again by our Government and giant Oil Companies.

"most cleanest"...

"government doesn't want you to know"...

TFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous items sold by seller is also most convincing.

Winnie the Pooh

Menopause

Webcam

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
The City of Hamilton, Ontario now runs hydrogen kits on all of their police cars, ambulance and other city vehicles and are claiming huge fuel savings and reduced maint. costs. If there is interest, I will try find out what brands etc they are running.

This may be a load of crap but if it does work, or there is a system out there that does work than i think it would be worth it.... Im not one to buy without doing some research first, especialy when its a grand to buy.......

Fuel Cell powered vehicles emit water vapor--which is a _severe_ "greenhouse gas".

You may be saving a few things, but the environment isn't one of them.

Have you guys seen the ads for the Honda fuel cell car where they replace guns--which they claim are "harmful"--in a warehouse shoot-em-up sequence with water guns, and then say that they'll replace harmful gasoline with "clean" water vapor.

I for one could never renounce my pride to drive that thing, even if it didn't suck. I think the Simpsons' quote "I'm an electric car--I can't go very fast, or very far, and if you drive me, people will think you're gay." applies here.

It's fugly, it's underpowered, it requires rare fuel which is NOT as safe as they claim, it pollutes but lies about it, and it's outsourced. If that is the future of the hydrogen car, which it probably will be seeing the success of asian hybrid cars, then I don't want a part in it.

If the government really doesn't want us to know (cough cough), then it's because they're trying to prevent stupid people from being fooled by the lies of the ads.