I beleive ive found Black Headlight/Corner lights! - LINK POSTED

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Hey all, I searched the web high and low today and I beleive ive found the headlights that some of us are looking for the with the black on the headlight and the corner light.

I called the place today and actually spoke to a person there, they are going to get me some pictures as there isnt any on the site. Sounds promising though, and he didnt say they didnt have them, sooooooo.... as soon as I get confirmation that they are the correct ones and I order mine, ill let everyone else know :) I just dont want to lose it if its the last set they have or something silly.

They are even on sale $199 -- not sure what the old price was from the other people selling but this is down from 240 on these peoples web site.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ones off Ebay were selling for $122 and $48 shipping, so $170 total. Still, paying over 150 bucks for headlights and corner lights is tough for me to justify, maybe it's just me.

Yeah its expensive but when you are getting something that sounds like eventually wont be available soon, you gotta get it while you can, at any cost.

I dont wanna be 10 years older saying " Boy they used to make these black ones, but they havent sold them for 10 years now, shoulda just paid the $200+ shipping they wanted for them near the end of thier day " :)

Im just simply letting everyone know that this might be the last hope for many of us that really, really want them.

Besides, factory ones are more expensive than these ones will be and I almost bought those the other day.

ALRIGHT.................

I think I need to get off my lazy butt and just mod my factory ones....

I hate to keep forgetting....

Todd Z

Just an update.. Still no pics.

But he did say that it would take a few days since he has to get the wholesaler to take the pic and send it to him..

Ill keep everyone posted.

Big D,

Thanks for thinking of me!

XST,

If these are available, I am in for a set or two! PLEASE LET ME KNOW. It is getting hard to type with my hands folded praying this is for real!!!

Update:

I have not heard or seen anything from these people in respect to thier pictures from the wholesaler.

However, I do beleive these are the headlight/corner light assembly's that were selling on ebay.

I am going to spill the beans. I am actually second guessing having the black headlights, dont know if that really will suite my truck... Id like to see someone with the black headlights on a silver color.

So here it is... THE LINK!

Well I seen them there quite some time ago... they werent on sale. Then I go back to check on it a couple months later and now they are on sale. I called to have the pics sent, but he even said it would be tough to get thier supplier to do it, but would see what he could do. But at this point he never mentioned that they werent unavailable...

Possibly tho, im not sure. I guess I could just order a set, id just like to see them on a silver ST w/ CF tail lights before I spend that kinda money.

I actually did order a set from them, and a week later they said they were not available and they didn't know when they would be. So I waited a month and emailed them and they said still no word. Emailed again and no answer. Maybe we all get lucky and they will be back. I did have another guy tell me that there was an issue about the clear corners and that they were not going to be legal or something to that effect. Glad I got a set when I did. I like having spare stuff for the trac, headlights, tailghts, etc. I might even get some inside door trim while I still can.

Gary D. in CT