I got more X-Plans pins!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Poole

Reaction score
Hi Y'all :D

I got more X plan pins to give away. Please e-mail me and I will give the details. I get them free from Ford Motor Company, so I give them away. I only ask that y'all use them if I give them to you.

Y'all have a good one

Bob

hi, Bob. can you or someone else explain what the x plan is?? i know that its some kind of discount but how much of a discount? thanks in advance.

WHAT IS X-PLAN PRICING?

Ford Partner Recognition (X-Plan) pricing is exclusive pricing established by Ford Motor Company. This program was developed by Ford Motor Company to reward the suppliers, fleet customers, colleges, organizations and business partners as well as friends and neighbors of US Ford Motor Company employees.

X-plan recipients are eligible for all Ford retail incentives except the college grad rebate.

HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?

* Obtain your organization's Partner Recognition Code. Your Olathe Ford representative can assist with this.

* Select a vehicle.

* Provide proof of employment and social security number.

* Arrange for delivery.

HOW MANY VEHICLES MAY I PURCHASE?

You and your spouse may purchase or lease two vehicles per calendar year through the Program.

WHICH VEHICLES ARE ELIGIBLE?

All new Ford vehicles except F450-F750, GT, and Thunderbird are eligible.

Last edited by a moderator:
He pretty much nailed it on the head. The company gave me 4 more so I pass them out. The only thing I do ask is that y'all use it.

Have a good one

Bob

I have a question. If you give me a pin # for the X-plan and Ford is going to ask for a SS# or proof of employment and I don't work for one of the qualifying companies, how can I use it?

Holyokeman, you qualify as "friends and neighbors of US Ford Motor Company employees".

I have no association with Ford (aside from owning a Trac now) and a generous member here gave me a PIN# that I successfully used at the dealership where I got my Trac. Just walk into the dealership and tell them you want to purchase using X-plan and give them your PIN#.

And, if you don't have an X-plan pin, go to Edmunds.com and do your homework. The TMV on Edmunds isn't that far off from the employee and X-plan prices. Of course, X-plan keeps you from having to haggle, but then again, walking in with your researched price and standing firm isn't too much haggling.

TJR