I need an underhood shot of the serpentine belt on an '01, job2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4f7232b22d0cbeb2a857319a2cf016b6.gif

Item Part Number Description

1 10300 Generator pulley

2 3A733 Power steering pump pulley

3 19D629 A/C compressor pulley

4 8509 Water pump pulley

5 6312 Crankshaft pulley

6 6B209 Drive belt tensioner

7 6C348 Belt idler pulley

8 8620 Drive belt

Last edited by a moderator:
The pic is under the hood on my trac. Those stickers are stuck good. When I have seen them missing. Reason was a wreck. New header panel comes without them.

I know where the one under my truck is, I always found these questions humorous. Especially when the sticker is there, just covered in dirt.

My sticker was curling up, about 6 years ago.. So I pulled it off.

[Broken External Image]:

I did save it, but couldn't find it quickly. Anyway, thanks again for the pics.

I don't have that sticker. In that location on my 02 there is just a "PCM Flashed on xx/yy/zz for TSB x"

And there are emissions stickers and other useless stuff tacked on. I wondered if there was supposed to be a sticker, but I just memorized how the belt went. My st got gyp'd, then again, I also didn't get this "tool tray" of which people speak ;)

(Where's the wink?)

Great to have MySt schematic wiz, and an ASE Certified nice guy, around. As I said, very cool.

Steve M, (aka- "ncranchero") is one of the reasons this web site rules. Why the name change?

I owned '70, '72, and '79 Ranchero's, all with 351C motors. Still, my sentimental favorite, including the "masterpiece" Boss 429, I traded in. :banghead:

I have been using "dino" oil from day one. Appreciate opinions regarding AmsOil, RP, and other synthetic oils.

Have "religiously" changed oil and filters at 3K, since I started driving in '70. Agreed, all technologies have improved tremendously since then. Why should I change to "synth"?

No intention of hijacking this thread. Certain posts, such as this one, have "qualified" people to respond to simple questions, with objective answers and opinions. Thanks.

Aloha Steve, I haven't used the ncranchero in a good 6 months, thought using my name to be less confusing. The ncranchero throws some who don't know Ranchero's. I miss my Ranchero too and have considered putting the Steer emblems on my Trac:grin:. If you got rid of a Boss 429 you should have your butt kicked but I know that the realization of their current value is punishment enough! I could have bought a '69 model back in ''71, for $2500:banghead: but Dad dragged me away from it, kicking and screaming .... I was 16. I have good resources and like to help out. ASE certs means you can pass a test. Does it make you any better in your field ....no, but my last employer insisted I get them ..... so THEY would look good. So obviously it impresses some, but not me. I like to help out where I can but it's nothing that anyone else here doesn't do. I try to not come across as a know-it-all and hope I don't. My $.02 worth! :back2topic: